Registration for MEPACON
Player early bird registration is now open. To attend Mepacon, follow this process:
- Sign up for the convention on TableTop.Events.
- View the schedule and buy tickets to sign up for a game.
MEPACON is dedicated to creating a fun gaming environment for everyone. All attendees are expected to follow the Rules and Policies and COVID-19 Policy.
Game Master (GM) Registration
GM Registration is now live. To run a game at Mepacon, follow this process:
- Fill out the Submit Events form on TableTop.Events.
- If you are running less than 12 hours, you must buy a badge from Tabletop.Events.
- If you register to run 12 hours (or more) of games, you qualify for free admission and a t-shirt.Your badge will be created for you once your events have been approved.
- You will receive an email from TableTop.Events after your events have been approved.
- Remember to check your badge after approval. A blue banner indicating “You have unclaimed free merch with this badge!” will appear. You need to fill this out to reserve your t-shirt size. If you do not reserve your size, we cannot guarentee we will have it available at the convention.
If you are GM for a Living Campaign your Track Lead is: GHR: Scott – firstname.lastname@example.org; Adventurer’s League: Mike – email@example.com or for other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in coming to Mepacon as a vendor, follow this process:
- Fill out our Vendor Interest Form.
- MEPACON staff will contact you, most likely from email@example.com. Be sure to check your spam filter.
Vendor registration will close March 1.