Play to Win
MEPACON has dozens of games for participants to play for a chance to win. The games have been donated by game publishers for your enjoyment. We hope you have a good time playing them at the convention.
Below you will find instructions on how to participate in the Play-To-Win program and some small requests from the MEPACON team.
- Step 1 (Optional) If you have an open seat and are looking for additional players, you may use the yellow flags to alert others to join your game.
- Step 2 As you are unboxing the game, have each player write their name and phone number on the sheet to the right. The number will be necessary to notify winners.
- Step 3 Play the game
- Step 4 (Optional) Post a picture to social media (Facebook or Twitter) of your group playing the game. Be sure to tag @MEPACON and the game publisher. Check the box on the registration sheet if completed.
- Step 5 (Optional) Leave a review of the game on BoardGameGeek.com. Check the box on the registration sheet if completed.
- Step 6 Put the game back into the box and return it to the Play-To-Win table.
By posting to social media and leaving reviews on BoardGameGeek.com you are helping to ensure the continuation of this program. We appreciate your help as we continue to grow MEPACON as a convention for gamers like you.
Play to Win will be ending Saturday night with the drawing on Sunday. Winners will notified by text and must pick-up their prizes by close of the convention on Sunday.
MEPACON would like to thank all our Play to Win Sponsors.
- Aquarius - Looney Labs
- Astro Trash - Usaopoly
- Catacombs Conquest - Elzra
- Fairy Tale Fluxx - Looney Labs
- Furry Foodies - Usaopoly
- Homes and Moriarty - Escape Velocity Games
- Horizons - Daily Magic Games
- Jumanji Fluxx - Looney Labs
- Pappy Winchester - Blue Orange Games
- Photosynthesis - Blue Orange Games
- Planet - Blue Orange Games
- Privacy - Usaopoly
- Quests of Valeria - Daily Magic Games
- Sailing Towards Osiris - Daily Magic Games
- Samurai Jack - Usaopoly
- Slide Quest - Blue Orange Games
- Soul of the Empire - Chara Games
- Star Fluxx - Looney Labs
- The Quacks of Quedlinburg - North Star Games
- Time Breaker - Looney Labs
- Villages of Valeria - Daily Magic Games