Play to Win
MEPACON has dozens of games for participants to play for a chance to win. The games have been donated by game publishers for your enjoyment. We hope you have a good time playing them at the convention.
Below you will find instructions on how to participate in the Play-To-Win program and some small requests from the MEPACON team.
- Step 1 (Optional) If you have an open seat, actively invite others to join your game.
- Step 2 As you are unboxing the game, have each player write their name and phone number on the sheet to the right. The number will be necessary to notify winners.
- Step 3 Play the game
- Step 4 (Optional) Post a picture to social media (Facebook) of your group playing the game. Be sure to tag @MEPACON and the game publisher. Check the box on the registration sheet if completed.
- Step 5 (Optional) Leave a review of the game on BoardGameGeek.com. Check the box on the registration sheet if completed.
- Step 6 Put the game back into the box and return it to the Play-To-Win table.
By posting to social media and leaving reviews on BoardGameGeek.com you are helping to ensure the continuation of this program. We appreciate your help as we continue to grow MEPACON as a convention for gamers like you.
Play to Win will be ending Saturday night with the drawing on Sunday. Winners will notified by text and must pick-up their prizes by close of the convention on Sunday.
MEPACON would like to thank all our Play to Win Sponsors.
- Big Easy Busking - Weird Giraffe Games - Learn to Play
- Cover Your Assets - Grandpa Beck’s Games - Learn to Play
- Cover Your Kingdom - Grandpa Beck’s Games - Learn to Play
- Fire in the Library - Weird Giraffe Games - Learn to Play
- Hero Realms - White Wizard Games - Learn to Play
- Masters of Orion - Cryptozoic - Learn to Play
- Mission Critical: Mars - Smart Lab - Learn to Play
- Ninjitsu! - Jellybean - Learn to Play
- Saboteur - Amigo Games - Learn to Play
- Skull King - Grandpa Beck’s Games - Learn to Play
- Star Realms - White Wizard Games - Learn to Play
- The Deadlies - Smirk & Dagger Games - Learn to Play
- Village Pillage - Jellybean - Learn to Play